Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I am not a blogger...

I must confess, I am not a blogger. I rarely read them, and when I do it is very infrequently. So why is a non-blogger blogging? The simple answer is peer pressure. No, my friends don't think I am hilariously funny (even though I think I am) nor do they think I have insightful wisdom to impart to the masses. So what do I bring to the table? Food. Delicious food. ...and unfortunately it shows, on my waist, hips & thighs. *le sigh*

However, I have been embarking on a healthier lifestyle because while I am fabulous, I am also overweight and that is just cramping my style (literally). I decided I am going to eat clean. Real food, but really good. So before you cringe at the idea of healthy food, let me tell you a secret... I am a culinary ninja. No boring food here. I am all about full flavor.

The whole purpose of this blog is to share my recipes with my friends, and what would a Brittany blog be without some musings and rambles to go along with it?

So, follow me on my journey of eating clean and going from fabulous & fat to
fit & fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment